Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hace muchisimo calor!

So this is what all the Sevillanos are talking about. They kept telling me how hot it's going to get, and now I see what they mean! The temperature in Fahrenheit is definitely in the mid-90's. Definitely teaches you the value of a siesta. I'm kind of glad I wont be here for the real heat that has yet to come.

Today we went paddleboating! It's been on the Sevilla bucket list my whole time here. It was so nice! We had a big group so we went out in 3 boats up and down the river. Not a bad life.

I've finally finished my terribly long papers for the end of the semester. I have finals coming up tomorrow and on Monday and Tuesday, then back to NY on Wednesday! I can't believe it. This semester has felt so long and so long at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. Work and play-what can be better!?
    Don't want to rush you home, but long to see you.
    Much love

    ReplyDelete