Monday, March 26, 2012

Hola a Todos!

Lo siento, no he publicado algo en mi blog hace mucho tiempo, he estado muy ocupada! (I'm sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I've been so busy!). It was a crazy week last week, I met a lot of Espanoles and slept very little, but it was so much fun! On Friday I went to the strangest event/fiesta ever, but I had the time of my life. It was called Rebel Bingo, and the concept of it was bizarre, but it was basically bingo mixed with electro concert mixed with a highlighter party. I had a blast, but only slept 2 hours because I had to leave so early for Granada the next day. In Granada we did a 3 hour walking tour of La Alhambra, then had free time and Liz and I got to meet up with Lucy, who is studying there for the semester. We met up with her and a few of her friends and had a more relaxed night checking out a few of the different bar options in Granada. On Sunday we toured the Capilla Real, which houses the tombs of Fernando and Isabel, Los Reyes Catolicos. We had free time to explore a Moroccan market nearby and then we were on our way home. They whole thing went by in a blur, needless to say, a full night of sleep was very welcome last night.  

Rebel Bingo

En los jardines de La Alhambra





With Luce!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sara, it's Oliver! I'm home on spring break and got the chance to check out your blog, which is quite awesome. Granada was one of my favorite cities to visit in Spain and my trip to La Alhambra was also magnifica! Glad to see you're doing well and having a great trip - I hope it continues that way!
    Besos y abrazos,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  2. That party sounds quite interesting...although I don't quite understand the logistics of bingo, electro concert and highlighter party. I will have to get more details! Nice pics of Granada, La Alhambra reminded me of the Alcazar in Sevilla...

    ReplyDelete