Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ajo!

Ajo means garlic, and it's in EVERYTHING. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but how am I supposed to make any friends if I keep eating so much of it! Today senora made a lunch for us of a tomato salad similar to bruschetta and a white bean and vegetable stew. They were both pretty good, but the tomato salad had chunks of garlic all over it. I'm my mother's daughter and I'll be regretting eating that for the rest of today, and probably tomorrow.

Sorry no pictures recently! I keep forgetting to carry my camera with me, and the past couple days I've just been doing class work and hanging out with friends really.

Today or tomorrow I need to buy a disfraz (costume) for Carnaval in Cadiz! It's on Saturday, and everyone is supposed to dress in funny costumes and basically have a huge party in the streets for the entire night. I'm definitely bringing my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment