Monday, February 6, 2012

Backtracking

I have a few posts I wrote before I had internet, in no particular order. I'll post them now!


Our first botella de vino in Sevilla! It was delicious. The bartender was nice enough to make us some tapas on the house. Later that night we went out on Calle Betis, a street along the river in Triana with popular bars and clubs. The mojitos were delicious, but I stuck to cerveza for the rest of the night. Liz and I made friends with students on another program (ISA) who were from Kentucky and Alabama. We left the first bar to wander a bit with them, because they sounded like they knew what they were doing…they didn’t. We ended up back on Calle Betis in another bar where we made Spanish friends. They spoke no English so I got a lot of speaking practice! They took us to a club down the street and we danced until 4 am. The club was still crowded and crazy when we left, so we’ll have to learn to keep up with the Sevillanos! All in all it was a fabulous night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment